Here’s how to make it:
1. Print out the templates for the 3 different types of flowers. In this tutorial I only made one type of flower, but the construction is the same for all 3 types.
2. Pin the template to the felt
3. Take your scissors and cut out around the templates
4. When you have your petals cut out, lay the smaller petals on top of the larger petals
5. Take your needle and thread and sew a large basting stitich in a circle in the middle of the petals
6. Pull the thread as tight as you can and that makes your flower. Remember to hold the flower tight
7. Turn the flower over and take your needle and put it through the base of the flower a few times to make sure the flower stays in it’s shape. And then tie it off with a few knots so that it stays.
And that’s it. Make as many as you want, the colors you want. Then I used wire and wired them to my wreath and that’s it! It’s a quick project and it looks beautiful when it’s finished!